The Berkeley Charter of Professional Accountancy (BCPA) tells prospective employers that you are serious about your career.
BCPA benefits include:
- Comprehensive coursework
- Efficient way to complete CPA requirements
- Early access to recruiters and accounting professionals
- Exclusive networking events
- Visits to top national accounting firms
- Invite-only recognition dinner
- Evening class schedule
- Access to Roger CPA Review materials
- Advanced standing in graduate programs, including Mills College
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.